All good things...

All good things...

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Oh Don't Look So Prim, I Come In Peace

Hello Bloggers! Hmm, what has my week consisted of? I will tell you what I should have done: studied for my anatomy lab final coming up on Tuesday. What have I done instead? Well, let me tell you!

What I did instead of studying:

1. Had the stomach flu
2. Watched the entire season 1 of Downton Abbey (don't worry too much, there were only 7 episodes)
3. Went to a bridal shower
4. Watched Castle
5. Slept. A lot.
6. Went for a walk up the canyon with Samantha
7. Saw the Hunger Games at 8 p.m on Thursday. That's right. I saw the premier to the premier. Because I am awesome.

But don't worry. I have done some studying. I just haven't been as diligent as I should've been. But it has been an alright week. My favorite line from Downton Abbey is when the grandmother says, "Oh don't look so prim, I come in peace". How true is this bloggers? When people annoy us, we all put on an air. But how refreshing would it be if people just called us out on our bull crap? Just saying. Speaking of bull crap...

MY MOM AND SISTER WENT TO THE BEACH WITHOUT ME!

That's right.

Officially disowned. 

Just saying. 

On a happier note, Samantha did my hair! Thanks Chanel for letting me use your curling iron! I am totally going to get one of these when I get home. It is amazing. But anyways. I think it looks super cute. 
Amber, me, and Mandy at Mandy's bridal shower!

Also, the Hunger Games was amazing. I want to go see it again. Alone if I have to. But seeing it with my roommates was so fun! We just call ourselves "the family". I don't know what I would do without my roommates. Seriously. From flirting with random theater workers to fetch us water without waiting in line, to making too many delicious treats to be allowed, to finishing each others sentences, we are quite the group of girls. Gotta love us.  


Well bloggers, another uneventful day in the life of Miss Bella!

But always remember...

All good things come to those who ENJOY life.

No comments:

Post a Comment