All good things...

All good things...

Friday, February 3, 2012

90:10

Hello Bloggers! I have one thing to say to ya'll: 90:10. The Hitch theory. Make the guy go 90, and then we come 10. It's pretty flawless. This movie is much funnier than I remember. What a nice way to end the night: cleaning for over 2 hours for cleaning checks and enduring being extremely sore. I ended up running last night. I can't be sure, but I know I ran anywhere between 4-5 miles. And then after class today, I went snowboarding. Yeah. I am feeling the pain. But it was worth it. Running always clears my mind. Makes me feel better. Running is good for the soul. I love it. I guess I had a lot on my mind. I usually only run that many miles when I can't handle my own thoughts. Which would make sense. But anyways. While I was snowboarding, I think I got a little bit sunburned too. Which is highly entertaining. Because it is January. Ideally, I want to go snowboarding tomorrow morning and then I am running with my friend Amber at 1. Hopefully my body can keep up. I promise to rest it on Sunday. But I feel so fit! And I actually had a great snowboarding day! Not bad for going for the first time in a year...and I just learned last year. I didn't biff it today. Which is always an improvement. Always. I did however get hit by a beginner. That wasn't fun. But we are both ok. No harm, no foul! 

Theory #3: When you fall, get back up again. Sometimes literally, sometimes figuratively. Either way, always get back up. It's always worth it.

So always remember...

All good things...come to those who keep standing.

No comments:

Post a Comment