All good things...

All good things...

Friday, February 10, 2012

I eat for 3 people...

Hello bloggers! When planning a breakfast, you must remember that some roommates can eat for 3 people and therefore will be excused from inviting any other friends. Don't ever underestimate a girl and her bacon. Just saying.

So life is swell. Tonight we watched "Life as We Know It". I love this movie. It was filmed in Georgia, right outside of Atlanta, and not too far from where I live. Boy do I miss my state. The green trees. The humidity. The sweet summer air. The fireflies lighting up the night sky. I love the South. But dating someone from Washington has made me resign myself to the fact that there are beautiful places in other parts of the country. But nothing can beat the South. Hmm. So now I am watching "Sweet Home Alabama", because apparently I am really homesick. I can't wait to go home in April.

Lesson #5: You can make home wherever you are. Home isn't just a place, it is a state of heart. And if you let your heart accept your surrounding and appreciate the blessings around you, then you will become much happier. There is no use fretting about the past, the future, the could've been, or the will be. Instead, you have to focus on the present, and how to survive the very moment that you are in. 

So always remember...

All good things...come to those who appreciate HOME. 


Home Sweet Home


No comments:

Post a Comment