All good things...

All good things...

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Chipotle and Toddler's and Tiaras

Hello bloggers! Do you want to hear a secret? I love Chipotle. Now, it's not that much of a secret since I post on facebook every single time I go. But really. Chipotle can always make me feel better. I love Chipotle. Devin and I have a long standing joke that I love Chipotle burritos more than him. The sweetest thing I can say to him is that I love him more than my burritos. He returns the favor by saying he loves me more than his motorcycle. That's true love right there.

And to top my night off, Toddler's and Tiaras is on TV! I love this show. I know people who have done pageants, and I have nothing against them. But there is something about this show. These moms are INSANE! I will never do this to my children. And these little kids are brats! All they care about it how pretty they look and how much money they can win. It's sick. But gives me tons of entertainment. Honey Boo Boo Child. If you have not seen this clip, you HAVE to go watch it. Right now. Go. And then come back to my blog and we can laugh about it together. Go. You back yet? It's funny though right? I love this show. Tonight has been a good night, what can I say. 

So I might go on a run tonight. The problem is, my knee hurts. It's better today. But why wear it out when I am going snowboarding tomorrow? Haha. Snowboarding is on my agenda for tomorrow. Can't wait. Friday is the best day of the week. Tomorrow, all of the roommates are going to Melissa's brothers house for pizza. It should be fun. I feel like my weekends always get so busy, which is funny because I swear I am not that social. But I think my weekend agendas always give me away. 

Alright bloggers, time to get serious. Lesson #2: strive to be the best you can be. We don't always succeed in life, but if we try our hardest and put our hearts and soul into something, then we are successful. Never be discouraged. Don't let stress, anxiety, or sadness dictate your happiness. See your true worth and see your true potential. You will be much happier if you don't spend your days judging yourself. I promise. 

Till next time.

And remember...

All good things...come to those who TRY.




No comments:

Post a Comment