All good things...

All good things...

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Costco Yogurt and Nordstrom Therapy

Hello bloggers! Ever had those days where you are just cranky? Can't stand people, don't want to deal with school, and just generally cranky? Well I have been cranky. So today, I went to my chiropractor because I can't stand my nightly migraines. So conveniently, right behind my chiropractor's office is Costco. And I conveniently had $5 in cash. So naturally, I went to Costco for the sole purpose of buying a chocolate and vanilla swirl yogurt. With this in hand, I began to feel myself be less cranky. The true cure, however, was in Nordstrom. Which conveniently is right behind Costco. So I went in, and meandered around for a bit before purchasing a pair of leggings to go with the dress my mother sent me for Valentines day (pictures to come soon). With a BP bag in one hand, and my yogurt in the other, I returned home much happier. After a vent to my roommate Sam, some soup, and a piece of homemade bread (thank you Melissa and Chanel), I was feeling much more like myself and much less cranky. To top it off, I took a nap! And then I studied for Anatomy. I have a midterm tomorrow, and I actually think I am prepared. Surprisingly, but apparently my brain has been retaining a lot more information than I thought it would. It also helps when your roommate is a PDBIO major and in grad school so studying became more of a helpful discussion. It is like having a professor in your family room. I love it. So that was my day. Fighting through the typical crankiness. The worst part is that I know the source of my crankiness. I just don't want to deal with it. So here is lesson #5: no matter how annoying it is, you have to confront your problems. If you don't, it's only going to cause more stress (and more yogurt consumption) in your life. 

So always remember....

All good things....come to those who FACE their problems head on.


No comments:

Post a Comment